5.08.2010

Chelsea, my late night friend

Anyone who knows me, knows I work late into the night. During these late night hours, Chelsea Handler keeps me company. E! has her on twice a night & reruns never bother me. I think she's just as funny a second & third time around! When I heard Chelsea was coming to our local bookstore, Rainy Day Books, I knew I'd be lining up! We even made her fat dog, Chunk, one of our new PuppyMats.
Waiting in line with my friend Erin, great blogger!

Chelsea greeting everyone by name - nice touch, even if it was just reading the PostIt!

Chelsea loving her new La Plates PuppyMat - happy dining Chunk!

Not sure if Chris Franjola was suppose to make it in the store, but women were surrounding him for photos outside.

4 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

I love Chelsea! Her books are so funny. xoxo
SC

Unknown said...

Love it, Lara! Your pics came out much better than mine! So cute. I'm sure she loved the doggie placemat--it was darling!

;-)

Andrea said...

How cute! Glad you and Erin both had fun! :)

Liz Mays said...

That's so cute that you made Chunk a placemat!