11.16.2008

Sunday Funday

We're always looking for a little fun on the weekends as a family and Costco fits our criteria! A few weekends ago, we ran into our friends in the "toy aisle", have you seen the loot Costco carries?! The fav of the kids was the lifelike horse and dinosaur that you can feed. And the prices are amazing! Seriously, I could do all my holiday shopping there - including my husband's list. He found jeans that are usually $170 for $39! I saw a pile of cashmere...maybe in this economy Costco is the answer for my Christmas cashmere!

Even though we took full advantage of the free samples (thanks ice cream lady who pretended we hadn't been by twice already) we decided to be adventurous and head to the "cafe". Talk about a deal - a hot dog and drink for $1.50, are you kidding me?! Pizza broke the bank at $1.99, but it was awesome! I highly recommend a trip to Costco. If you don't have a membership, tag along with a friend that does!
A first date at Costco

No comments: