11.30.2008

Cakespy addiction!

Here at La Plates we are always looking for fabulous things. We like to share our experiences with you and let you in on little treats we find along the way. In one of our searches for the perfect dessert, we came across the Cakespy website. Jessie has a terrific sense of humor, an amazing eye/taste for all things sweet and a real talent with the paint brush. We've had a little exchange of ideas this Fall and sent a Cakespy plate her way.In return, Jessie created the most precious painting of me and all my boys on the golf course. Those of you who know me, know I don't stand a chance when it comes to golf! This is going to be a precious piece of art in our home - I will enjoy it for years to come. I consider it an early Christmas present to me, thanks to my new friend Jessie, the Cakespy!
Here's my painting and note from Jessie sitting in my snowy kitchen windowsill - what a sweet treat!

No comments: