2.16.2009

Georgia on my mind...

Last week we made a quick trip down South and it was just what the doctor ordered! I am refreshed & inspired to be a better wife, mom & business woman. If you ever get a chance to stay in Savannah, I highly recommend it! I've been there a few times and always seem to have a fabulous time. I'm attaching photos & links to some of my favorite finds...we started our day at the Gryphon Tea Room, a delicious menu served in an amazing old pharmacy/soda shop. We crossed the street after lunch to ShopSCAD, I could have done major damage. They carry items from current & former SCAD (Savannah College of Art & Design) students, all wonderful!


Our hostess is one of the featured jewelry artists at ShopSCAD - love her stuff!

These cuffs were in a fabulous store called satchel. Their focus was on handbags, but they have a large assortment of leather accessories too.

I couldn't decide on my favorite room in The Paris Market - the perfect store to find home accessories or a hostess gift...I loved it all!

I didn't take any photos in BleuBelle Boutique, but it was a shopping experience I'll never forget. There is a jean guru at BleuBelle that takes one look at you, and brings the perfect jean to you - no joke, she got me in the first pair! They also sell second hand jeans, so those $250 jeans just got reasonable!

No comments: